Blog Post #5 PLN in Practice

How would you create a PLN prior to engaging a social media campaign on a topic of your choice?

Topic: Fashion design

The topic I choose is Fashion design. The main social median I would be focus to build on is Tiktok and Instragram. Young people are the primary users for these two apps, where allows users to post videos and pictures. This is the main requirement of sharing the works of any designs. Prior to engaging a social media campaign on Fashion design, it is important to be active in this field. To be active in the field on social median, I would follow the top popular accounts and see how the posts are formed. How are they special and attractive and what are the reasons of becoming popular. In addition, I would interact with the other who also like the same posts, and read their points of view. I would also join some groups of fashion design and interact with people there, exchange ideas etc.

Choose a topic, consider your audiences, and consider how you would create a social media campaign leveraging your PLN.

Topic: Fashion design

My audiences are mainly young people who likes fashion and constantly active in social median. To create a social media campaign leveraging my PLN, I need my posts to be special and attractive. Since my posts would be videos and pictures of the design, I should photoshop the pictures and edit the videos nicely, make them looks pleasing. In addition, my account need to be constantly active, which means I need to post things regularly. To make more people notice my accounts, I would constantly engaging with others by commenting and joining group chats. Over time, people would be interested to see the main page of my account by interact with me and may think they are great after seeing my works.

« »